Bokkusu Bokkusu

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Best line ever. 10/10

Doggy Business Doggy Business

Well... That escalated quickly. Gj homie.

antdung responds:

Haha, thanks for watching, man!

HUNGER - Default Guys HUNGER - Default Guys

Pretty rad, though some sound would be cool too. Great job!

Necromancer drawing video Necromancer drawing video

This is 500% amazing. I can't find a single thing wrong with the whole thing being put together, or with the finished product. It is gorgeous, and wonderfully well done. Fantastic job, my friend! There's a background, there's a foreground, there's more than one character, you use the entire space, you have shading and lighting... you did it all. Congratulations man!

Watch Me Draw: HD Survives Cupcakes Watch Me Draw: HD Survives Cupcakes

Friend, I recommend you wait until you get a tablet with a pressure sensor, and instead of having a 60 minute video on how to draw a pony, while constantly getting off topic, you should have it as a speed draw with words on a screen describing what you're doing. If that's not your style, have it be a speed draw and make an audio recording of what you're doing and how to do it, then overlay the audio on the speed draw. Just some ideas. It would make your videos less lengthy, more informational, and generally more appealing.

TwiDash-FTW responds:

I can't get a drawing tabket and I don't want it! I KNOW how to make speedpaints. I wanted to be ther not just some words on the screen! I get off topic because I want my viewers to KNOW me like nobody else. I want to BE different! I don't want to dk what everybody else would do. I knlw that it lengthy, but it is still worth a shot.

Lizardman Xander (NATA2015OPEN) Lizardman Xander (NATA2015OPEN)

Really awesome. Maybe throw in a few other words than YAR though. It's funny. I do like it. Nice work!

Catascope Catascope

Really cute, but I'd maybe put in an epilepsy warning just in case friend!

Strowtocin responds:

Yeah I can see what you mean now its a bit late now

[TRAILER] Antumbra 2: Chant of Ash [TRAILER] Antumbra 2: Chant of Ash

Aw man! This looks amazing, this sounds amazing, it's just really amazing. I can't wait to play it! The first one was awesome despite the difficulty. This trailer was put together excellently. I'm really looking forward to Antumbra 2!

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you mate :) For some reason Steam users does not share our perspective :(
I mean i keep hearing there is no gameplay in the trailer. But half of the trailer IS the gameplay! I don't know what to do :(

Conduct: No Evil 013 Conduct: No Evil 013

Absolutely amazing as expected! You've greatly improved on how smoothly everything runs. The sound effects and voices are fantastic quality. You're kickass! You know what you're doing, so I won't comment anymore on it.

School assignment School assignment

Pretty cute. Take out the comma, and your grammar is golden. Nicely done for an E-card!

mgwall responds:

Good catch, I'll fix that. Thank you!