All 38 art Reviews

TANK TANK

I love its headpiece and how the eye is just OUT. It's staring into your soul! I also really love the teensy, tiny, little legs! I feel like they give the creature a more skin-crawly design. The spikes on the tail, and the bandages, and the tail itself are really cool looking. I also absolutely love the wings! They have little holes in them from the enemy being a bad-guy and fighting stuff! Really cool design homie! The little nails at the tips of the wings AHH It's just really good overall!

unknown origin unknown origin

Everything about this is just wonderful! I love the lighting, how it's nice n' shiny. Really reflects the slimy-ness of the monster! I also love the rows n' rows of teeth! Dude looks like if a coral reef and an angler fish had a love-child. I love everything about this monster! It EVEN HAS A TAIL.

MrCreeep responds:

thanks! a lover of texture i see ;)

Spider-man Spider-man

Great work on the anatomy and pose! The lighting was done amazingly, as well as the shading! I like how you used reflective light too! Good job! Really well done!

Tuls Takin' A Nap Tuls Takin' A Nap

You're right. He is cute haha. Love how he has his own body pillow to sleep with.

Coolkitten13 responds:

Of courseeeee hehe. I mean he's an artist so, I wouldn't be surprised if he made one.

Doc: 2 Doc: 2

This is really, really cool. You used black, whites and grays without it looking muddy or contrasted! Amazing! Beautifully done! You even have a little background! If I could give it a 10/10 I would!

Shellfish Shellfish

I really can't find anything to complain about here. Shading and lighting was done wonderfully. It's smooth animation, you made sure to keep the gold sparkling through the whole thing, there's a stable background, just... amazing. Good job! The crab was just so cute too! He's going, "MINE!"

gatekid3 responds:

Onyx Gemsona thing Onyx Gemsona thing

Literally my only complaint is that the background is pure white. Try experimenting with just any other color and don't have it too saturated if you were going for a really bright background. It might just be me being a stickler, but something so wonderfully drawn should have a background to compliment it, even if it's just a plain ol' color. Everything about her is just awesomely done. The anatomy was perfect, the way you made the hair drape over her shoulder was perfect, you drew hands wonderfully, and the overall design of her is just the coolest thing! She looks so done with everything and it's really awesome!

Amberscribbles responds:

Thanks! wonderful criticism. Thanks for your opinions and i'll work on that in future.

peaceful entity peaceful entity

I don't even know where to start. There's so much to look at! The dots in the background really bring your eyes forth to the center figure. The colors make each other stand out in its own way. It doesn't clash at all! It's really pleasant to look at and I love the little animal in the bottom right! This was really cool!

TheChessPlayer responds:

I'm really happy that you like my drawing, have a nice day! :)

halloween night halloween night

Dude this is pretty awesome. Loved the smokey effects and the clouds. The jack-o-lantern in the front was really well done too! Only suggestion would be to add in more glowy-effects around things that glowed, like the jack-o-lantern, and the mysterious figure walking toward us. I feel like it'd amp up the creepy-ness a bit. Overall, it's really cool to look at. The dark colors were used really well and compliment each other. It's not muddy or wish-washed. Really well done!

Anisjerbi22122002 responds:

Yeah, thanks a lot, ah, you're right, it would be better with more glowy-effects. althrough i think that maybe it's better without glow cause this need to be really gothic

Sketchbook Spread Sketchbook Spread

Homie this is gorgeous! There's so many colors, and even shading and lighting! That's so hard to do in this kind of style and you pulled it off flawlessly! I love the eyes of everything, the way all things flow into each other. It's a trip to look at, and it's wonderful! So many different faces if you just LOOK at it. It's an optical illusion that changes the more you see it!

Bittersoda responds:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying all that. That's exactly what I was going for!