Pour one out for the bunny man Pour one out for the bunny man

Homie. Amazing. You'll never get anything below 5 stars from me. Always funny yo!

Marcprime9 responds:

Thanks man i really appreciate it!

WHITE WALKERS ARE COMING! WHITE WALKERS ARE COMING!

This is beautiful. Thank you for creating this homie.

Marcprime9 responds:

no problem bro! Thanks for the rating

Milk Drive Milk Drive

My emergency kit is hairbands and rum. Close enough.

Catra from HR | Employee Review Catra from HR | Employee Review

Ahh! The next one! This is awesome! The cat puns are great. "Pathetic loser destined to die alone!" The work safety poster in the background, the posters in general, are hilarious! Don't catch on fire. "Jeff, learn how to talk to women... Just not me." And the little cat at the end isn't really loud like the last one! AWESOME!!!

RocketAdrift responds:

Haha thanks so much! We're glad you love it!

The LEGEND Of BIGGIE MONDU The LEGEND Of BIGGIE MONDU

This was pretty awesome homie. No complaints here!

PapaLegba responds:

Bless :)

Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video] Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video]

Dude I was laughing the whole time. Holyfuck. Only thing I'd say is that the word slides were kind of hard to read due to the low contrast. Other than that, please make more. I'm dying x^D It was a fuckin' trip! If there were more stars, I'd give 'em. Suck ALL the foldy flaps!

Princess of Auran 1080p Princess of Auran 1080p

The music was cute, the animation was smooth and I loved the background and foreground. It was gorgeous! The only thing I could really say is to watch how a dress moves against legs so it doesn't look so flat. I really loved her walking animation regardless. I thought the moon brightening was the coolest thing ever! Not to mention the little wisp that flies up in the background. Overall, really beautiful and I can't wait to see more!

airman4 responds:

Thanks a lot for the comment and rating !
For the dress yeah i agree.
For that animation , it's a standalone (for now )

Slashed Out Slashed Out

This was actually pretty well done homie! Couple things on stuff you can improve on! One thing I saw was where he summoned the sword, his legs just sort of froze in place while the rest of his torso was able to move. Try keeping the whole body constantly moving, especially with a fight scene. Another thing was the stretching of the model, though keeping the body in fluid motion should help with this. I really loved how he just disappeared out of existence and came back, switching targets and demolishing the both of them. That was really smooth and really well done!

MikeUnknown responds:

Thank you so much! And thanks for the tips i will work on it for sure!

Catra from HR | Official Trailer Catra from HR | Official Trailer

Only complaint would be to lower the volume of the flying cat-girl at the very end. Other than that, the entire animation was fantastic. It was smooth, the background music was awesome, the characters are very unique and the overall idea of this is just hilariously astounding. The shape of the mouths for lip syncing was pretty well done too! I loved it! I can't wait to see more!

RocketAdrift responds:

Thanks so much! The premier will be on Saturday the 9th so stay tuned :)

Animo Trailer Animo Trailer

Yo, here's a suggestion. Try recording with OBS and set it to record a specific window. Select whatever program you're using to play the video as the one OBS needs to record. Basically, do the same thing you did here, record the video off of whatever program you're using to play it, and you should get the same result without the Bandicam stuff on the top. Hope this helps! Music was great and so was the animation!