Bokkusu Bokkusu

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Best line ever. 10/10

Doggy Business Doggy Business

Well... That escalated quickly. Gj homie.

antdung responds:

Haha, thanks for watching, man!

HUNGER - Default Guys HUNGER - Default Guys

Pretty rad, though some sound would be cool too. Great job!

Fast Frog Food Fast Frog Food

Really awesome. Would you be able to make it so there's different frogs to buy, or even able to upgrade the frogs you already bought? I feel like that'd really help because I managed to fill up all the spaces for the frogs halfway through wave 7, and there's not much else to do. Maybe even invest in making different levels so you have to change up where you put the froggies. wonderful game. I loved it.

Geometry Run Geometry Run

Very neat game! The random generator is a nice touch, however I would like to recommend adding an epilepsy warning from the lava being bright, flashing lights. The music is awesome. Everything is awesome. Great job!

Fairy Angel Bubble FEVER Fairy Angel Bubble FEVER

Really fun and simple. Cute music. I enjoyed it. However, I do recommend moving the spawning points of the bubbles around. If you mouse over them about 5 seconds in and use an auto-clicker, it's pretty easy to rack up points. If you move the spawn points around, it'll solve that problem. Really cute colors and design as well. The concept is wonderful. You should try adding in some trophies and awards too ^_^

PrincessNinjato responds:

Thank you and I'll keep that in mind and try to find out how to make some trophies

Prosperity Prosperity

Homie this is my shit! Fuckin wonderful man! Smooth as fuck homie. 10/10

XTheNewgrounder responds:

Hey, thanks man :D

Warrior of the Underworld Warrior of the Underworld

This is really fucking cool

GuitarZeroCreati0n5 responds:

Thank you so much!

Mat Stubs Mat Stubs

Dude. This is kickass. 10/10 homie.

GrahamDrawsButts responds:

eyyyy thank you! :D
*finger guns*

Chappa Chappa

He's wonderful! Good job.