Bokkusu Bokkusu

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Best line ever. 10/10

Doggy Business Doggy Business

Well... That escalated quickly. Gj homie.

antdung responds:

Haha, thanks for watching, man!

HUNGER - Default Guys HUNGER - Default Guys

Pretty rad, though some sound would be cool too. Great job!

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

Mute button doesn't work. Not really a new game. Just a different kind of clicker. Interesting concept. Maybe add some flavor with the background as the battery fills with a charge?

Fast Frog Food Fast Frog Food

Really awesome. Would you be able to make it so there's different frogs to buy, or even able to upgrade the frogs you already bought? I feel like that'd really help because I managed to fill up all the spaces for the frogs halfway through wave 7, and there's not much else to do. Maybe even invest in making different levels so you have to change up where you put the froggies. wonderful game. I loved it.

Geometry Run Geometry Run

Very neat game! The random generator is a nice touch, however I would like to recommend adding an epilepsy warning from the lava being bright, flashing lights. The music is awesome. Everything is awesome. Great job!

Prosperity Prosperity

Homie this is my shit! Fuckin wonderful man! Smooth as fuck homie. 10/10

XTheNewgrounder responds:

Hey, thanks man :D

Ent in silence Ent in silence

This whole thing is just so uplifting. Thank you for creating it. I forgot what hope felt like. Thanks for reminding me.

My Self Exile - I'm a Monster My Self Exile - I'm a Monster

This is like... I don't have words to explain how awesome this is. I love the short convo in the description. Really helped paint an already amazing picture!

callmedoc responds:

I appreciate your kind words, my friend.

Warrior of the Underworld Warrior of the Underworld

This is really fucking cool

GuitarZeroCreati0n5 responds: