Pour one out for the bunny man Pour one out for the bunny man

Homie. Amazing. You'll never get anything below 5 stars from me. Always funny yo!

Marcprime9 responds:

Thanks man i really appreciate it!

WHITE WALKERS ARE COMING! WHITE WALKERS ARE COMING!

This is beautiful. Thank you for creating this homie.

Marcprime9 responds:

no problem bro! Thanks for the rating

Milk Drive Milk Drive

My emergency kit is hairbands and rum. Close enough.

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

Mute button doesn't work. Not really a new game. Just a different kind of clicker. Interesting concept. Maybe add some flavor with the background as the battery fills with a charge?

Fast Frog Food Fast Frog Food

Really awesome. Would you be able to make it so there's different frogs to buy, or even able to upgrade the frogs you already bought? I feel like that'd really help because I managed to fill up all the spaces for the frogs halfway through wave 7, and there's not much else to do. Maybe even invest in making different levels so you have to change up where you put the froggies. wonderful game. I loved it.

Geometry Run Geometry Run

Very neat game! The random generator is a nice touch, however I would like to recommend adding an epilepsy warning from the lava being bright, flashing lights. The music is awesome. Everything is awesome. Great job!

Prosperity Prosperity

Homie this is my shit! Fuckin wonderful man! Smooth as fuck homie. 10/10

XTheNewgrounder responds:

Hey, thanks man :D

TANK TANK

I love its headpiece and how the eye is just OUT. It's staring into your soul! I also really love the teensy, tiny, little legs! I feel like they give the creature a more skin-crawly design. The spikes on the tail, and the bandages, and the tail itself are really cool looking. I also absolutely love the wings! They have little holes in them from the enemy being a bad-guy and fighting stuff! Really cool design homie! The little nails at the tips of the wings AHH It's just really good overall!

unknown origin unknown origin

Everything about this is just wonderful! I love the lighting, how it's nice n' shiny. Really reflects the slimy-ness of the monster! I also love the rows n' rows of teeth! Dude looks like if a coral reef and an angler fish had a love-child. I love everything about this monster! It EVEN HAS A TAIL.

MrCreeep responds:

thanks! a lover of texture i see ;)

Spider-man Spider-man

Great work on the anatomy and pose! The lighting was done amazingly, as well as the shading! I like how you used reflective light too! Good job! Really well done!